Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Daily Lacquer Satine Nail Polish Review

Hello! I have a gorgeous polish to share with you today. Daily Lacquer is an indie brand run by Maggy Collins. She started off on Etsy and now has her own website she is offering her polishes at, as well as her Etsy store.

She created a line based off of the movie Moulin Rouge called 'All You Need is Love'

When I saw her release this collection, I wanted to buy them all! I still plan to add a few more to my arsenal, once our taxes come back ;)

I decided the one I had to have right away was Satine.



 
Satine is described as a brilliant holographic black-based polish. This polish is filled with holographic diamonds and silver holographic glitter. Satine is The Sparkling Diamond of the Moulin Rouge who falls in love with the penniless writer. She tragically dies of tuberculosis, but not before she lives a life full of true and honest love.


 
This is 2 coats of Satine topped with Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Top Coat
 
I absolutely am in love with this polish. Look at how gorgeous it is! I am a huge fan of diamond glitter. Add holographic goodness to that, and I'm in Heaven! It's so sparkly in low light, natural light and be cautious looking at it in the sunlight, because you will most definitely be distracted!
 
Daily Lacquer is available on Etsy here and on Maggy's new website, dailylacquer.com. You can also find her on Facebook here to stay up to date on new collections and other news.
 
I purchased this item and all opinions are my own.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment