Monday, March 18, 2013

Julie G Gumdrops Collection Textured Nail Polish Review

Hello!

I apologize for the lack of blogging the past month. I have many reasons, none really interesting enough to get into, but- I'm back and I plan to blog more frequently! I have so many amazing polishes to share with you!

I am very excited to make a comeback with this new collection of 6 vibrantly colored textured polishes by Julie G. I was fortunate enough to pre-order all 6 for for $20.01 shipped, thanks to Dulcie over at Ohthreeohfour. She seriously is my nail polish fairy Godmother (and a really great friend!)

I got the collection in on Saturday and swatched them immediately on swatch sticks. I fell in love!! I do not own any other textured polishes- so I cannot give you a comparison between these and any others. However, I can say that these rock and I will definitely be buying a few back ups from the collection when they hit Rite Aid (no set date yet) because I love them that much!

Now, onto these fun beauties!


All the Gumdrops in a pretty row


Crushed Candy is a pure purple with silver sparkle appeal
 
 
Blueberry Fizz is a berry blue mixed with shiny silver glitter
 
 
Tangerine Dream is a citrus orange with specs of sparkle
 
 
 Hot Cinnamon is red hot with a golden finish
 
 
 Sugar Rush is a bright reddish-pink with pops of gold glitter


 Rock Candy is a teal polish infused with silver glitter


I took out-of-focus pictures so you could see the texture of the polishes as well as any shimmer/sparkle they may have. All nails have two coats with no top coat. This polish goes on perfect. It dries matte, and very quickly. I loved the way these felt on my nail. I didn't snag them on clothing, hair, or my baby. :P I also couldn't stop touching them. They just felt so neat!

I definitely love this collection and I think that anyone with a polish collection should pick them up! They will be available sometime in March/April at Rite Aid and also at Jesse Girl Cosmetics and will retail for only $3.99 a piece!

Thanks for reading and I'll see you guys soon! :)


All polishes were purchased by me and all opinions are my own.

2 comments:

  1. Great review!!! Sugar Rush and Crushed Candy are my favs!:]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colors and manicures! Love them and will definately look for them soon at Rite Aid!

    ReplyDelete